Australia and wealthy states give 60 billion dollars aid to Africa. There are various spheres that Australia donates, in terms of humanitarian assistance to Sub-Saharan Africa alone in years 2016-2018. 1.Humanitarian Aid 2....Read More
Posted by Staff | Mar 24, 2018
Published on June 5, 2007 By Andrew McGregor During the month of May, Ethiopia faced a series of attacks from its own ethnic-based rebel groups. The attacks come as a consequence of its invasion of Somalia last December, as the...Read More
TPLF’s Ignominious Defeat With its ‘346’ Puppets Didn’t Stop It from Licensing Its Agents to Continue with State-Terrorism.
Posted by Staff | Mar 5, 2018
During March 02, 2018’s urgently summoned lifeless parliamentary session in Ethiopia; the TPLF’s regime was confident that it can coerce parliamentarians into licensing its security apparatus to massacre innocent civilians...Read More
Posted by Staff | Dec 9, 2017
Editor’s Note: This paper was presented at the Symposium on the Human Rights abuses in the Somali Region of Ethiopia, co-sponsored by Students against Human Rights Violations and Amnesty International at the University...Read More
- Ethiopian Government & and ONLF met face to face in Asmara, Eritrea
- Creeping Paranoia in Djiboutian Diplomatic Circle
- WHO IS THE O.N.L.F.? An Inside Look into The Organization and the Idea.
- Anti-Abdi Iley protesters clash with Liyu Police in the Capital, Jigjiga
- ONLF Press Release on the Oromo Massacre of Somali civilians in Moyale and beyond.