Human Rights Watch just released a ground-breaking 88 page report titled “We are Like the...Read More
Posted by Ahmed Abdi | Jul 5, 2018
By Ahmed Abdi Brussels -MEP Ana Gomes called for an investigation into Liyuu Police abuse of...Read More
Posted by Staff | Jul 4, 2018
(ONA – Asmara) – The Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF) convened its third National Congress...Read More
Posted by Ahmed Abdi | Jul 2, 2018
By Ahmed Abdi Jigjiga, Occupied-Ogaden— Ethiopian soldiers killed one civilian and arrested scores...Read More
Posted by Staff | Jun 30, 2018
Ever since the fascist Tigrian People Liberation Front (TPLF) masquerading as a pseudo democratic coalition of groups came to power twenty-four plus years ago, it was always known that there were two governments in Ethiopia. One...Read More
- Ethiopian Government & and ONLF met face to face in Asmara, Eritrea
- Creeping Paranoia in Djiboutian Diplomatic Circle
- WHO IS THE O.N.L.F.? An Inside Look into The Organization and the Idea.
- Anti-Abdi Iley protesters clash with Liyu Police in the Capital, Jigjiga
- ONLF Press Release on the Oromo Massacre of Somali civilians in Moyale and beyond.