Posted by Staff | Dec 12, 2017
CAIRO: Egypt has “many alternatives” to deal with the stalled technical negotiations on the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD) with Ethiopia and Sudan, Egypt’s Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation Mohamed Abdel Ati has...Read More
Posted by Staff | Dec 10, 2017
The Afar Revolutionary Democratic Unity Front (ARDUF) forces have carried out heavy attacks...Read More
Posted by Staff | Dec 8, 2017
WASHINGTON — Since 2016, the Ethiopian government has targeted dissidents and journalists in nearly two dozen countries with spyware provided by an Israeli software company, according to a new report from Citizen Lab, a research...Read More
Posted by Staff | Dec 6, 2017
The young woman sitting on the warehouse floor in a striking pink abaya remains completely silent as fellow Oromo around her recall the evictions that resulted in about 50,000 of the Oromo ethnic group leaving Ethiopia’s...Read More
- Ethiopian Government & and ONLF met face to face in Asmara, Eritrea
- Creeping Paranoia in Djiboutian Diplomatic Circle
- WHO IS THE O.N.L.F.? An Inside Look into The Organization and the Idea.
- Anti-Abdi Iley protesters clash with Liyu Police in the Capital, Jigjiga
- ONLF Press Release on the Oromo Massacre of Somali civilians in Moyale and beyond.