Posted by Staff | Mar 4, 2018
by Engidu Woldie ESAT News (March 3, 2018) Towns in the Oromo region used rocks and burning tyres...Read More
Posted by Staff | Mar 3, 2018
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia — It was while he was in prison that Ethiopian opposition politician...Read More
Posted by Staff | Dec 21, 2017
There have been a string of recent clashes over the border between the two ethnically demarcated Somali and Oromia federal regions in Ethiopia. By Zacharias ABUBEKER (AFP/File) The European Union called Wednesday for an...Read More
Posted by Staff | Dec 14, 2017
Reports reaching us from Addis Ababa confirm that the TPLF led regime blocked access to Twitter, Facebook and other social media, amid an uptick in ethnic clashes. Oromo authorities and other local Ethiopian independent news...Read More
- Ethiopian Government & and ONLF met face to face in Asmara, Eritrea
- Creeping Paranoia in Djiboutian Diplomatic Circle
- WHO IS THE O.N.L.F.? An Inside Look into The Organization and the Idea.
- Anti-Abdi Iley protesters clash with Liyu Police in the Capital, Jigjiga
- ONLF Press Release on the Oromo Massacre of Somali civilians in Moyale and beyond.