By Ahmed Abdi Ethiopia’s new Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed visited Jigjiga on Saturday, as part...Read More
Posted by Staff | Mar 29, 2018
Heavy fighting erupted between the Somali and Oromo Liyu Police on the border between Ogaden region and the Oromo regional state. Our reporters at the reported heavy exchange of gunfire between both sides. The new clashes took...Read More
Posted by Staff | Mar 10, 2018
Reports reaching Ogaden Online News service desk confirm the mass murder carried out by Ethiopian...Read More
Posted by Staff | Mar 8, 2018
Reports reaching the Ogaden Online service desk from the Northern Ethiopia, Amhara region confirm the existence of a recent pitched battle that took place between the TPLF’s Paramilitary Death Squad known as Agazi and an unarmed...Read More
Posted by Staff | Mar 7, 2018
Reports reaching the Ogaden Online service desk from Kebri Dehar town confirm a recent killing of a an Ethiopian who belongs to Tigrian ethnic by another Oromo ethnic soldier. Reliable sources who are closer to the Ethiopian...Read More
- Ethiopian Government & and ONLF met face to face in Asmara, Eritrea
- Creeping Paranoia in Djiboutian Diplomatic Circle
- WHO IS THE O.N.L.F.? An Inside Look into The Organization and the Idea.
- Anti-Abdi Iley protesters clash with Liyu Police in the Capital, Jigjiga
- ONLF Press Release on the Oromo Massacre of Somali civilians in Moyale and beyond.